Programming key combinations.
Download the Programming software via our downloads page: https://www.penclic.se/download
Click a button in the interface, select keyboard.
Click the key or key combination you want assigned to the key. Then press ok.
- Download the ”Penclic Control Center” software from https://www.penclic.se/download
- If the Firmware version is lower than 2.16 an update button will appear next to the version number after a few seconds, click the button and wait for the update to load.
- To create a macro click the Macro icon There are a couple of ways to input a macro, if your macro is only text and timing independent follow step 4 to 6. If your macro is timing dependent follow steps 7 throught 10.Text string only.
- Press the new key to open an empty macro.
- Press the add keyboard icon to input a text string.
Timing dependent macros
- Press the Rec key to go into recording mode.
- Go to a text document then press F11 to start recording. Once you have input your sequence slowly, press F11 again.
- Press ok in the Macro menu.
- Double click the Macro you have now created, then press the ”Decrease” key a few times to lower the macro time. Then press ok.Final steps.
- Rename the macro if you want.
- Select the Macro then press the arrow to copy the Macro to your device.
- Click Apply.
- Click the key apply the macro to. Select Macro from the menu and then the name of the Macro you recorded.
- Press save, Done.